Massage Therapy Winter Symposium 2014
March 1–2, 2014
15 hours of continuing education for just $169! Our Massage Therapy Winter Symposium
offers you professional growth, exceptional value and a great opportunity to network
with your colleagues and mentors.
- "Where It Is, It Ain't" - Successfully Treating Lower Back Pain
- Hands-on Technique Workshop: Low Back Pain
- Low Back Pain: Current Understanding of Pain Generation in the Lumbosacral Spine
- Medications: Keeping Current with the Cultural Trends
- Cadaver Work: A Visual Tour
- Optional Cadaver Lab
Review the topic descriptions
Review the full schedule of seminars and events
Eric Stephenson, LMT, NCTMB
Stephenson, a world renowned speaker, will conduct a seminar and a hands-on technique workshop on low back pain.
- Kashif Ahmad, MBBS, MSc, MS, PhD
- Kim Swineheart, DC
- Mary Tuchscherer, PhD, DC
Learn more about our speakers
Registration and Fees
The main symposium registration fee of $169 includes all seminars, one cadaver lab, continental breakfasts, lunches and the Saturday night cocktails and dinner.
This year's symposium provides 15 hours of continuing education.
Special rates for the Massage Therapy Winter Symposium are available at the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington.
Cocktails and Dinner
Join us Saturday at 5:30 p.m. for cocktails and a special dinner to honor your dedication to the profession.
Visit our showcase of exhibitors any time during the two days of events. A list of exhibitors and schedule will be available at the Symposium.
If your company or organization is interested in having an exhibit at our Massage Therapy Winter Symposium, visit Exhibitor Information.