Our clinical research program focuses on investigating the effects of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) and other non-surgical treatments for back pain, neck pain and headache patients of all ages.
We conduct high quality randomized clinical trials that emphasize patient-oriented outcomes – the results that patients care about most. These include minimizing pain, reducing disability, and increasing satisfaction with care.
Current clinical trials
Past clinical trials
- Chiropractic and Exercise for Low Back Pain in Adolescents
- Chiropractic and Exercise Management of Spinal Dysfunction in Seniors
- Chiropractic and Exercise for Seniors with Low Back Pain
- Chiropractic and Exercise for Seniors with Neck Pain
- Chiropractic and Self Care for Back Related Leg Pain
- Individualized Chiropractic and Integrative Care for Low Back Pain
- Manipulation, Exercise and Self Care for Neck Pain
- Manipulation, Exercise and Self Care for Low Back Pain
- A Pilot Study of Massage and Self Care Education for Tension Type Headache
- Education, Exercise and Chiropractic for Chronic Back Pain: A Pilot Study with the Veterans Administration