Commitment to Privacy
Northwestern Health Sciences University is committed to providing access to services and information online in a manner that respects and protects your privacy. This notice describes our information collection practices and explains how we use and protect your personal information.
This statement applies only to information collected by this website.
What we collect and why
We collect the following types of information about you:
Auto-collected information (web logs). This data is used to help us tune the web pages and the site for efficiency, to produce summary reports regarding website usage, and to track usage trends. We analyze this data with industry-standard web tracking software to make decisions about content and usability on our website.
The following information is automatically collected:
- Internet addresses or URLs of computers used in browsing our website
- Web pages requested
- The date and time of a visit to a page
- The browser version and configuration information used to connect to our site
- Search terms used on our search engines
Inquiry and application forms
- Contact information is used to contact prospective students by phone, email and/or text message in order to provide information about the University.
- If you do not wish to provide your contact information online, you may call the University and request that information be sent through the mail.
Northwestern Health Sciences University is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have put in place reasonable safeguards designed to prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, the information collected online.
We contract with a third-party to act on our behalf to accept credit card payments. This third-party provider complies with all secure commerce guidelines and regulations to ensure the integrity and security of your information. To ensure that your transactions are always safe, all payment-enabled forms are automatically protected with 128-bit SSL connection that encrypts the data before it is sent to the server.
We do not retain or store credit card information required to complete the transaction.
Sharing of information
We will not share your information with third parties except:
- As required by law
- As necessary to protect the University's interests
- With service providers acting on our behalf who have agreed to protect the confidentiality of the data.
If you have questions or concerns about the collection of information, please contact Website Services at 952-888-4777, ext. 227 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.