Oncology Massage Healing Summit
April 22-24, 2016
At the 2016 Oncology Massage Healing Summit, you will be inspired by many wonderful
presenters from around the world, learn new techniques and network with colleagues.
Conference registration begins Sept. 1, 2015.
The full schedule of seminars and events will be available in May 2015.
Main Conference: April 22-23
Friday & Saturday - Breakout Sessions
Topic will include:
- End-of-life care
- Social media
- Music therapy
- And more!
Post-Conference One-Day Workshops: April 24
- Pediatric Oncology Massage
- Creating Space: Addressing Scar Tissue and Shoulder Mechanics for the Breast Cancer Client
- Clinical Applications of Essential Oils for Cancer Patients
- Presencing with Cancer Patients
Seminar descriptions will be available soon.
Rhiannon Lewis is an experienced aromatherapist, educator, and author with a passion for making a difference in cancer care and palliative care.
Jack Blackburn is a Seattle-based massage therapist, certified Trager practitioner, Reiki Master and spiritual counselor.
- Tina Allen
- Johnette du Rand, LMT, NCBTMB
- Jamie Elswick
- Lauren Muser Cates, CMT/LMT, NCTMB
- Tracy Walton, MS, LMT, NCTMB
Learn more about our speakers