2018 Chiropractic Homecoming and Winter GatheringPage Menu
February 8-10, 2018
Join your friends,
colleagues and fellow alumni for a
motivating weekend filled with quality
education and camaraderie.
2018 Chiropractic Homecoming and Winter Gathering
Changing Landscape in the Chiropractic Profession
Registered to attend? Check out Guidebook for notes, schedules, maps and more!
Join about 1000 of your colleagues, friends and fellow alumni as we explore the changing landscape of our profession. Topics like social media, opioids, chronic pain, ethics and Medicare documentation will help you understand how to better navigate our changing world. On campus on February 8-10, 2018.
Why You Should Attend This Year:
- Great value – get 20 + hours for one low price!
- CE approval in most states
- Quality speakers and relevant topics
- Vendor Area (Over 75 companies with products and services that cater to you)
- Free Notes Online
- Catered breakfasts, lunches and breaks included
- Alumni Wine and Cheese Reception (Alumni Only)
- Homecoming Banquet at the new Hyatt Regency Hotel included
- Networking Opportunities
Alumni – still only $235 for 20+ CE Hours ($245 for non-alumni). Includes nutrition, X-ray, acupuncture, animal chiropractic, documentation, risk management and professional boundaries.
Plus, Optional Social Media and Digital Marketing Workshops!
Learn from experts in the field how to best message on social media both with patients and with potential patients.
Your tuition includes all presentations, lunches, Alumni Wine and Cheese Reception (Alumni Only), the Homecoming Banquet on Friday night (RSVP required) and an online copy of the notes.
The presentations are on campus at Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2501 W 84th St, Bloomington, MN 55431.
Clinical Lab Testing Service
Routine lab testing available, performed by Quest Diagnostics. Clinical Lab hours: 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday during Homecoming. Please call 952-885-5434 after Jan. 15, 2018 to schedule your appointment. We accept cash, check or credit card.
Thank you for attending the 2018 Chiropractic Homecoming!
Check out photos and a recap of the event here.
HYATT REGENCY BLOOMINGTON - MINNEAPOLIS
3200 East 81st Street
Bloomington, Minnesota, USA 55425
Prime location: located next to Mall Of America, MSP airport and METRO blue line to downtown Minneapolis.
- Relaxing guestrooms: 303 modern rooms and suites that feature free WiFi internet, 55” HDTVs with premium channels, work space and mini-refrigerator
- Top amenities: free WiFi, parking and shuttle service to the airport and Mall of America, 24-hour fitness center, library lounge/business center and heated indoor pool
- NWHSU is providing roundtrip complimentary scheduled shuttle service from the hotel to the campus
- NWHSU group rate (based on availability): $119.00 plus 14.274% tax, single or double, $144.00+ triple, $169.00+ quad occupancy
A dedicated website is now available for attendees to book their hotel rooms online. Reservations can be made at this web address: https://aws.passkey.com/e/49397985
Booking by phone:
1-800-233-1234 - Mention group code: NWHSU Homecoming event
Valet Parking is available at door #1 on campus for a donation to the Student American Chiropractic Association (SACA) to fund their legislative efforts.
When Homecoming adjourns for the day, take advantage of the art, entertainment and cultural events of the Twin Cities http://www.nwhealth.edu/get-to-know/twin-cities-online-resources/. We hope you will find a way to relax and enjoy the area.