Printing at NWHSU
The Canon Uniflow system provides secure release printing from multiple locations around campus. You can even send a print job via email and pick it up at any one of a number of secureprint printers.
Printing at NWHSU
5 networked printer/copiers (Multi-Funnction Devices - MFD) are located throughout campus (access to some may be restricted to weekday business hours):
Note: all MFDs support printing, copying, and full color scanning to your NWHSU email account. Large print/copy jobs can be sent to and purchased from the copy center.
|Library||Fireside Lounge||Tech Center - Rm 25||Auidtorium/Cafe (near ATM)||2nd Floor (near CDI lab)|
Students can print documents to the Follow-Me Print Queue using any lab computers in the Library, walkups on campus, or in the Technology Center - Room 25. The new Follow-Me Print feature allows you to print from any mobile devices. The Follow-Me Print Queue is the default printer when using any lab computers.
When you print from your personal laptop or any mobile device, you must send your documents from your NWHSU Email Account
- Email Login: https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Create a new email message
- Attach the document(s) you want to print to the email
- Send the email to email@example.com
- It will create print jobs for each attachment and the email itself. You can then select these document at the MFD/printer where you want to print.
- Your email has a 50Mb limit.
- Your print jobs will not be sent if your email exceeds 50mb.
- The larger the file the longer it takes to show up in your queue.
Student Printing Costs:
- Printing 8.5x11 (letter size) costs $0.05 per page-image for black&white, $0.10 per page-image for color.
- Each semester up to $25.00 is added to all student accounts to help offset printing costs.
- There is NO CHARGE to scan and send a document to your email.
- The MFD printers are also copiers. The cost for copying is the same as for printing.
- At the Follow-Me Print Queue Control Panel, you can view the cost of your print job and proceed with your print job
- At the Follow-Me Print Queue Control Panel, you can modify your print job.
- Your print job remains in the queue for 24 hours.
- The printing defaults are set to double-side and black and white; you can change to single-sheet printing at the Control Panel.