Undergraduate / B.S. Degree Completion ProgramPage Menu
Earn your bachelor’s degree in health sciences to kick-start your healthcare career
The Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Human Biology Degree Completion program allows you to complete the course requirements for a bachelor's degree. Students who earn a B.S. in human biology obtain a multidisciplinary education that explores the interrelationships between biology, structure, physiology, behavior, health and society.
With the degree, you can:
- Enter graduate school, professional school or medical school
- Add to your credentials as a professional in your field
- Begin your career in biological or environmental sciences upon graduation
Benefits of the program
- Accelerated and non-accelerated foundational science courses
- We offer accelerated courses in general chemistry, organic chemistry and physics. Complete one full academic year of a two-course sequence in only one 15-week semester – half the time it typically takes in other programs.
- Small class sizes for more individual attention.
- A customizable program that will teach you the knowledge and skills you need to enter a human biology-related profession.
- Recorded lectures available for added flexibility.
- One of the most affordable programs of its kind, with financial aid available.
Take our courses to meet program entrance requirements
Other graduate and professional school programs in the U.S.
Our B.S. degree completion program is designed for students interested in pursuing a career in:
- Medicine, osteopathic medicine, dentistry, naturopathic medicine, physical therapy, physician’s assistant and related healthcare fields
- Clinical, biomedical or healthcare research
- Laboratory or forensic science technician
- Public health administration
- … and more
Healthcare career growth
“Employment of healthcare occupations is projected to grow 19 percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations.”—Bureau of Labor Statistics
Receive dedicated support
Our faculty members are dedicated to helping you succeed as a student, whether through mentorships or day-to-day guidance and support.
Live, learn and serve in health-conscious Minneapolis
Pursue your studies in the Twin Cities metro area of Minneapolis, ranked #1 in the nation for healthy living by Livability.com.