College of Undergraduate Health Sciences
Complete your bachelor's degree in human biology.
Receive individual attention from faculty mentors in small class sizes with a healthcare focus.
- Read more
Fulfill your pre-health/pre-med, basic science prerequisites.
Learn from experts - approachable, experienced professors in a healthcare university setting.
- Read more
Prepare for success in medical school and other healthcare fields.
Learn close to home with customized course plans and accelerated courses to meet your personal goals.
- Read More
Pursuing an education in health care? Our courses help you complete basic science prerequisities. Learn more about the educational benefits of Foundational Sciences.
Accelerated science courses
Complete each two-course sequence in less than 15 weeks - half the time of many other universities:
Non-accelerated science courses
Complete each course in less than 15 weeks:
- ANAT1001 Anatomy and Physiology 1
- ANAT1002 Anatomy and Physiology 2
- BIOC3110 Biochemistry
- BIOL2010 Introduction to Biology
- BIOL2020 Biology Today
- BIOL3010 Cell Biology
- BIOL4010 Microbiology
- BIOL4410 Genetics
- CHEM1001 Survey of Biological Chemistry
- MATH1005 Foundations of Math
- MEDT1001 Medical Terminology
Our University offers you a unique educational experience where you receive individual attention and support. Learn more about the our academic advantages.
Fulfill your undergraduate degree requirements or enroll in a single course that interests you. Complete each course in less than 15 weeks:
- ENGL1001 English Composition
- ENGL1002 Human Communication
- MAND3310 Mandarin for Health Professionals
- SPAN1001 Spanish for Health Professionals
- UGE3710 Communication Skills for Health Professionals
- ETHC1001 Ethics
- HIST1003 World History Since 1400
- HIST3110 History of Health Care
- UGE3720 Critical Thinking for Health Professionals
- UGE3730 Bioethics
Courses meet several of the entrance requirements for:
- College of Chiropractic
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Graduate and professional school programs in the U.S.
- Medical school and other healthcare professional schools through our Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program