Mentor a Student
Students and their Alumni Mentors Program – STAMP – is a vital network that helps NWHSU students make a successful transition from the University to a fulfilling career in natural health care.
Students who sign up for STAMP are paired with a Northwestern alumnus who is an experienced professional in chiropractic, acupuncture, Chinese medicine or massage therapy. Our alumni mentors share their expertise, enthusiasm and real-world knowledge with students.
As an alumni mentor, you can help a student:
- Get advice on how to start a practice and build a solid patient base
- Consider career options and where to look for practice opportunities
- Obtain practical information about working and living in a specific geographic location
- Learn about real-world experiences in a clinical practice
- Job shadow for a day
- Select a clinical internship opportunity
- Feel encouraged while still in school