Campus ResourcesPage Menu
Continue receiving support from Northwestern Health Sciences University by taking advantage of our convenient services and resources.
You may continue to use or request a free Northwestern email address.
Watch for a reminder email a few months after graduation. You may continue to use your email account by replying to the email message.
Alumni have full access to the Greenawalt Library. Register with the library information desk to borrow materials and use the library’s resources.
Library resources and services include:
- Books, journals, videos/DVDs, sound recordings, photocopying (small fee), and computers with printers
- Research assistance and instruction on library resources and online databases
- Literature searches, interlibrary loans and journal articles provided for a nominal fee
We carry more than 400 raw, powdered, and patent herbs and formulas. We fill prescriptions from any licensed acupuncturist.
Find out more about the Herbal Dispensary.
Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday No access
Holidays: Building closed
The University Bookstore is a convenient resource for clinic supplies, supplements and retail products – at discounted prices. You can set up an account with monthly invoicing. Products can be ordered online, by phone or in the store. There is no additional charge for special orders.
- A 20% discount on Metagenics, Nutrition Dynamics, Standard Process, Biotics, Orthomolecular and Doctors Natural Therapy supplements and products. Other supplements are sold at professional prices.
- Clinic supplies and equipment
- DOT exam supplies
- Graduation gifts and diploma frames
- Reference books
- Northwestern apparel