J. David Mitchell Endowed Scholarship — Winter
To qualify for this scholarship applicants must:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be an incoming or current student enrolled in the Chiropractic program during the winter.
- The scholarship is awarded to five qualified students.
- The scholarship recipients will receive an award equal to $2,000.
- Complete the application form below.
Scholarship Financial Parameters
- Incoming or current students may apply annually for the J. David Mitchell Endowed Scholarship.
- Students may receive other scholarships equal to or less than the remaining portion of their tuition. However, students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.
- The J. David Mitchell Endowed Scholarship is reserved for a qualified candidate and will not be awarded if there are no qualified applicants.
Complete the application form below.
The J. David Mitchell Endowed Scholarship applicant awardee will be notified via email.
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.