Dr. Link Larson Scholarship
To qualify for this scholarship applicants must:
- Current and former veterans of the U.S. military.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be an incoming or current student enrolled for classes during the fall.
- The scholarship is awarded to two qualified students.
- The scholarship recipients will receive an award equal to $1,000.
- Complete the application procedure before July 31st, 2023 (see below).
Scholarship Financial Parameters
- Incoming and current students may apply for the Dr. Link Larson Scholarship annually.
- Students may receive other scholarships equal to or less than the remaining portion of their tuition. However, students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.
- The Dr. Link Larson Scholarship is reserved for a qualified candidate and will not be awarded if there are no qualified applicants.
Complete the application procedure before July 31st, 2023 (see application form below).
The Dr. Link Larson Scholarship applicant awardees will be notified via email by August 30th, 2023.