Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health ProgramPage Menu
Are you planning to pursue a healthcare career?
If you have a bachelor’s degree, you can enroll in our Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health program and complete prerequisites for a healthcare professional school.
Complete the entire 41-credit program or choose individual courses to meet your goals.
- Of the NWHSU graduates we surveyed, 87.5 percent were accepted into their desired programs after applying.
- Our students have been accepted into medical school as well as physical therapy school.
- The average reported MCAT outcome is in the 87th percentile.
Benefits of our Post-Bac Pre-Health program
Accelerated science courses to help you begin your career faster.
By taking our accelerated courses in general chemistry, organic chemistry and physics, you can complete one full academic year of a two-course sequence in only one 15-week semester – half the time it typically takes in other post-bac pre-health programs.
- Customizable program that meets your needs.
- Recorded lectures available for added flexibility.
- Small class sizes for more individualized attention.
- One of the most affordable post-bac pre-health programs available.
- Access to financial aid.
- MCAT test prep sessions.
- Physician assistant
- Physical therapy
- … and more
Whether joining an MCAT study club or working with a faculty member as your mentor, you’ll be fully supported while you’re here.
Live and learn in healthy Minneapolis
Study and live in the heart of the Twin Cities metro area of Minneapolis, ranked #1 nationally for healthy living by Livability.com.
- Admissions requirements
- Post-Bac Pre-Health Curriculum Guide
- Course descriptions
- Request information
“Your Post-Bac Pre-Health program positioned me well as I began my MCAT study plan, and ultimately gave me the confidence I needed as I entered the room on test day ... confident that I could correctly answer nearly any question the MCAT threw at me.”
–Will Trusdale, Post-Bac Pre-Health student (2014-2015)