College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Great River Symposium Scholarship Donors
We thank these generous contributors for creating and sustaining student scholarships. Their generosity allows students to study acupuncture and Oriental medicine at Northwestern, become natural health care providers and leaders in their profession.
College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alumni Association Scholarship
Awards are provided by membership gifts received each year from active alumni dues.
Diane Diegel Scholarship
The College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine offers this memorial scholarship from a fund donated by Diane Diegel in 2002.
Greg Adler Memorial Scholarship
Established by Ed and Kay Adler as a memorial to their son, Greg Adler. Greg was a beloved patient at the Courage Center who loved acupuncture and all of its benefits.
Healy Family Memorial Fund Scholarship and
Healy Family Memorial Fund Scholarship for Single Parent
Two scholarships established in 2004 in memory of Jack and Betty Healy, parents of John Healy and the parents-in-law of Nancy Healy, administrative assistant at Northwestern since 2004. Jack Healy, PhD, was a university professor in cultural geography for more than 35 years. Betty Healy, RN, worked in public health for nearly 40 years. Both were products of single-parent households and each believed in the value of education and the importance of preventative health care. Betty passed away in 1995 and Jack passed away in 2004.
Standard Process® Scholarship
Established to recognize an individual who has made a significant impact at Northwestern Health Sciences University. The recipient must show excellence demonstrated by outstanding, initiative, impact of work, and community involvement. By recognizing excellence, this award will motivate others to be involved in service to their communities, Northwestern and the profession of natural health care. Final selection is made by Standard Process.
Stewards of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Scholarship
Awards are provided by contributions from alumni and friends of Northwestern Health Sciences University who are members of the Stewards of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine giving program.
- March 28 - U.S. Grant / International Scholarship applications due
- April 13 - Complete online graduation exit counseling
- June 29 - Online FAFSA 2011-2012 due / NWHSU Information Sheet due
- "Sports Chiropractic Discussion" - presented by Dr. Dave Holmes19/03/12
- Columbus Day Holiday - No classes, offices closed, clinics open (UHS closed)08/10/12
- Labor Day Holiday - No classes, offices closed, clinics closed03/09/12
- Last Day Winter 2 2012 - College of Undergraduate Health Sciences14/04/12
- First Day Winter 2 2012 - College of Undergraduate Health Sciences27/02/12