International Scholarship for Incoming Students
This scholarship is offered to incoming students who are not U.S. citizens and require a visa to enter the country. It is available to students who have applied to the:
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Program
- Doctor of Chiropractic Program (If you are a Canadian student, ask about Canadian Tuition Currency Exchange instead)
- Massage Therapy – A.A.S. degree program
- $1,000 per trimester (must be enrolled full-time)
Awarded to all matriculating students who meet the application deadline and fulfill the eligibility requirements.
- Incoming student who has submitted an application for admission
- Citizen (or equivalent) of a country other than the U.S.*
- Require a visa to enter the country
- Not eligible for U.S. federal loans
- Must be enrolled full time each trimester
*If you are an incoming chiropractic student and a Canadian student, ask about Canadian Tuition Currency Exchange instead.
Students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.
1. Submit an Application for Admission (if you have not done so already)
Your scholarship application will not be reviewed until you have submitted an application for admission.
2. Submit a Scholarship Application
The final deadline for submitting a scholarship application is the first day of classes of the student’s entering term. Applying early is highly recommended.
A letter of award will be sent by the Scholarship Committee and Office of Admissions upon final confirmation of eligibility.
Find out when you will be notified.
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.