This scholarship is offered to incoming students with an admission GPA of 3.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale). It is available to students who have been fully accepted and enroll in the following programs:
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine program
- Doctor of Chiropractic program
- $2,500 awarded over your first two to four trimesters depending on credit load and schedule
Awarded to all matriculating students who meet the application deadline and fulfill the eligibility requirements.
- Incoming student who has submitted an application for admission
- Admission GPA of 3.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)*
- Has met all standard prerequisite requirements
* Admission GPA will be calculated by the Office of Admissions following receipt of all official transcripts.
Merit scholarships are limited, so early application is highly recommended.
Students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.
Typically, incoming students fill out scholarship applications during the application process in the Student Application Portal. Applying early is highly recommended. Start your application today.
The final deadline for submitting a scholarship application is the first day of classes of the student’s entering term. Applying early is highly recommended.
A letter of award will be sent by the Scholarship Committee and Office of Admissions upon final confirmation of eligibility.
Find out when you will be notified.
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.