This scholarship is offered to incoming students with an admission GPA of 3.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale). It is available to students who have been fully accepted and enroll in the following programs:
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine program
- Doctor of Chiropractic program
- $2,500 awarded over your first two to four trimesters depending on credit load and schedule
Awarded to all matriculating students who meet the application deadline and fulfill the eligibility requirements.
- Incoming student who has submitted an application for admission
- Admission GPA of 3.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)*
- Has met all standard prerequisite requirements
* Admission GPA will be calculated by the Office of Admissions following receipt of all official transcripts.
Merit scholarships are limited, so early application is highly recommended.
Students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.
Incoming students apply for the Merit Scholarship during the application process in the Student Application Portal. Start your application today. If you have already submitted your admissions application and you feel you qualify for the Merit Scholarship, please reach out to Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
A letter of award will be sent by the Scholarship Committee and Office of Admissions upon final confirmation of eligibility. You can also review scholarship applications and awards through the Student Application Portal.
Find out when you will be notified.
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.