Massage Therapy Scholarships
Massage Therapy Scholarships are awarded to students who will be enrolled full-time and meet specific criteria.
Incoming Student Scholarships:
NWHSU’s institutional scholarships help you reduce the cost of attendance since they do not need to be paid back. You may be eligible to receive more than one of our available scholarships. Apply for these scholarships during the Admissions application process in your application portal.
- Diversity Scholarship – students who have demonstrated service or leadership in diversity organizations or activities
- Legacy Scholarship – students whose immediate family member is a NWHSU alumnus
- International Scholarship – students who are not U.S. citizens and require a visa to enter the country
- Join us for Discovery Day and earn a $500 Scholarship. Learn more here.
- See below for more scholarship options
Incoming and Current Student Scholarships:
Our Donor Partners are pleased to offer a variety of scholarships to incoming and current students. Scholarship volume is limited, and awards are competitive. Students who apply will be considered for all scholarship for which they are eligible.
Apply here for the Fall 2023 term. The scholarship application deadline is Monday, July 31, 2023 for the Fall 2023 term.
Incoming and Current Student Scholarship Limit:
Students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.