Radiologic Technology Scholarships
Radiologic Technology Scholarships are awarded to students who will be enrolled full-time and meet specific criteria.
Incoming Student Scholarships:
NWHSU’s institutional scholarships help you reduce the cost of attendance since they do not need to be paid back. You may be eligible to receive more than one of our available scholarships. Apply for these scholarships during the Admissions application process in your application portal.
- Diversity Scholarship – students who have demonstrated service or leadership in diversity organizations or activities
- Legacy Scholarship – students whose immediate family member is a NWHSU alumnus
- See below for more scholarship options
Incoming and Current Student Scholarships:
Our Donor Partners are pleased to offer a variety of scholarships to incoming* and current students. Scholarship volume is limited, and awards are competitive. Students who apply will be considered for all scholarship for which they are eligible.
Apply here for the Summer 2024 term. The scholarship application deadline is Sunday, March 31, 2024 for the Summer 2024 term.
- *NOTE: Incoming students need to be accepted to NWHSU by the scholarship deadline to be eligible for the donor scholarships.
- **NOTE: Award recipients who change their start term forfeit the scholarship awarded and must re-apply in the application cycle for their new start term.
American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT):
American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) offers multiple student scholarships as well as professional development scholarships once you obtain registration. Visit their website for more detailed information.
Incoming and Current Student Scholarship Limit:
Students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.