Oncology Massage Healing Summit
April 21-23, 2023
2023 Oncology Massage Healing Summit: Collaborative Connections
You are invited to attend the eighth Oncology Massage Healing Summit, presented in collaboration with the Society for Oncology Massage (S4OM), on campus April 21-23, 2023. Our theme is Collaborative Connections. We will explore our role in the patient-centered, integrative care approaches that are helping our patients.
We are excited to be back together in-person this year to convene this dedicated group of oncology training massage therapists and are equally overjoyed to welcome those interested in breaking into this growing field.
Highlights of the event include:
- Thursday evening welcome reception at the Hilton Bloomington Hotel
- Gentle Yoga for Grounding and Connection on Friday and Saturday morning
- Day 1 Keynote: Integrative Care -Creating a Healthier More Sustainable System from Dr. Michele Renee, DC, MAc
- Day 2 Keynote: Humor and Healing from the Patient’s Perspective Brenda Elsagher. International Speaker, Author, CHP
- A plenary session with an integrative care panel
- Multiple options during breakout sessions with a selection of topics including lymphedema, grief, trauma, hospital-based programs, and mindfulness
- Post Conference full and half-day continuing education workshops are available for an additional charge on Sunday, April 23
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and snack breaks included each day