Meghan Mabe, DCM, LAc
My professional interests lie within digestive health, chronic pain, musculoskeletal disorders, and women’s health.
My philosophy is to treat each patient with a holistic, unique and individual approach. I believe that through acupuncture, herbal medicine, lifestyle changes, dietary therapy, and movement a patient can begin to come back to a state of balance and symptoms can be relieved.
What patients say about me:
Patients say that I am a practitioner that listens thoughtfully to concerns and who treats each patient as an individual. In addition, I am curious and determined to do my best for each patient.
On a personal note:
When not treating patients, I like to spend my time in nature, gardening, cooking, traveling, and being with family.
- L.Ac, Northwestern Health Sciences University
- MAcCm, Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Dipl. Ac, Northwestern Health Sciences University
- L.MT, Northwestern Health Sciences University
- DCM, Northwestern Health Sciences University