College of Chiropractic Student Scholarships
Chiropractic Scholarships are awarded to students who will be enrolled full-time and meet specific criteria.
Incoming Student Scholarships:
NWHSU’s institutional scholarships help you reduce the cost of attendance since they do not need to be paid back. You may be eligible to receive more than one of our available scholarships. Apply for these scholarships during the Admissions application process in your application portal.
- Canadian Tuition Currency Exchange – students who are Canadian citizens and require a visa to enter the country.
- Diversity Scholarship – students who have demonstrated service or leadership in diversity organizations or activities.
- International Scholarship – students who are not U.S. or Canadian citizens and require a visa to enter the country.
- Legacy Scholarship – students whose immediate family member is a Northwestern alumnus.
- Merit Scholarship – students with an admission GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Join us for Discovery Day and earn a $1,000 Scholarship. Learn more here.
- See below for more scholarship options
Incoming and Current Student Scholarships:
Our Donor Partners are pleased to offer a variety of scholarships to incoming* and current students. Scholarship volume is limited, and awards are competitive. Students who apply will be considered for all scholarship for which they are eligible.
Apply here for the Summer 2024 term. The scholarship application deadline is Sunday, March 31, 2024 for the Summer 2024 term.
- *NOTE: Incoming students need to be accepted to NWHSU by the scholarship deadline to be eligible for the donor scholarships.
- **NOTE: Award recipients who change their start term forfeit the scholarship awarded and must re-apply in the application cycle for their new start term.
Current Student Standard Process Scholarship:
Established to recognize an individual who has made a significant impact at Northwestern Health Sciences University. The recipient must show excellence demonstrated by outstanding, initiative, impact of work, and community involvement. By recognizing excellence, this award will motivate others to be involved in service to their communities, NWHSU and the profession of natural health care. Recipients will receive a $5000 scholarship.
The Winter 2025 Standard Process scholarship will open during the Fall 2024 season.
Incoming and Current Student Scholarship Limit:
Students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.