Andrew S. Klein
- College of Chiropractic
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 270
Currently Teaching (2014-2015)
- PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS 3:: EXERCISE AND REHABILITATION
- PT3: EXERCISE & REHABILITATION
My interests are in the area of sports chiropractic and rehabilitation, in particular the use of exercise and soft tissue therapies to increase the effectiveness of chiropractic adjustments. My focus has been on the use of pre-movement activation of specific muscles, as well as strengthening techniques. I have looked at the importance of primary movement patterns and substitute patterns during the performance of sports skills. Movement patterns and soft tissue remodeling have been incorporated into my course work.
My interests have led me to teach continuing education courses in exercise physiology principles, and strength and conditioning. I am a member of the American College of Sports Medicine and the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians,
- Bachelor of Arts - Herbert Lehman College, 1981
- Master of Education - Queens College, 1985
- Doctor of Chiropractic - New York Chiropractic College, 1987