Back to Top
- The library has 48 networked computers and 2 Macs.
- Wi-fi service is available.
- Alumni, practitioners and community members may use the library’s computers, provided they are not in demand by students.
- Two black and white printers are available.
- Students are allowed to print 500 pages each trimester. Additional prints cost 10 cents per page and are charged to your student account.
- Alumni and other community members are charged 10 cents per page to print and are asked to limit printing to health-related materials.
- Printing from your laptop is available with a library-issued password.
- Three black and white copiers are available.
- Copies are 7 cents per page with a copy card and 10 cents per page with cash.
- Copiers accept bills and coins.
- Copy cards are available to provide a discounted rate for copying. They may be purchased at the Information Desk.
- Cards cost $1.00; funds are added after purchase.
- Lost cards are often found and turned in at the Information Desk.