Online Access, Printing and Copying
- The library has 47 networked computers and 2 Macs.
- Wi-fi service is available. Guests, inquire at the Information Desk for guest username and password.
- Alumni, practitioners and community members may use the library’s computers, provided they are not in demand by students.
- Two black and white printers are available.
- 1 color printer is also available.
- Students have a $25.00 printing allotment. Black and white print jobs cost 5 cents per side; color print jobs are 50 cents per side.
- Alumni and other community members are charged 10 cents per page (50 cents for color) to print and are asked to limit printing to health-related materials.
- Printing from your laptop is available with a library-issued password. See the Information Desk for further details.
Fnd out more information on printing in the Library and Computer Lab.
- 1 black and white copier is available.
- 1 scanner is available to those with an @nwhealth.edu e-mail address.
- Copies are 7 cents per page with a copy card and 10 cents per page with cash. Scanning is free.
- The copier accepts bills, coins and copy cards.
- Copy cards are available to provide a discounted rate for copying (7 cents). They may be purchased at the Information Desk.
- Cards cost $1.00; funds are added after purchase. We do not accept credit card payments at this time.
- Lost cards are often found and turned in at the Information Desk. Please write your name on the card after purchasing.