Common Conditions We Treat
Most of us reach for our medicine cabinets or a prescribed antibiotic to find quick relief from everyday conditions and ailments. While these options can provide temporary relief, their benefits often pale in comparison to simpler treatments.
Conversely, natural remedies are often easy to use, effective, and affordable. The next time you reach for a prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) drug to treat a minor ache or pain, know NWHSU Bloomington Clinic providers are able to treat common ailments using natural disciplines such as chiropractic care, acupuncture and Chinese medicine, therapeutic massage, and naturopathic medicine.
- ADD/ADHD (Chinese Medicine and Naturopathic Medicine)
- Anxiety & Depression (Massage and Chinese Medicine)
- Ear Infections (Acupuncture and Chiropractic)
- Headaches (Acupuncture, Chiropractic, and Massage Therapy)
- Low Back Pain (Chiropractic and Massage Therapy)
- Pre- and Post-Natal Care (Chinese Medicine and Chiropractic)
- Wellness Care