Allied Health Info Session
Tuesday, October 1, 2019 5:45 p.m.-7:30 p.m. | Directions
Discover your future in healthcare.
If you are looking for a career where you can play an integral part in the overall health and well-being of a patient, on the front lines or behind the scenes—Northwestern Health Sciences University (NWHSU) has a variety of allied health career choices for you. The expansion of healthcare along with aging populations provides strong career growth opportunities in this field. NWHSU prepares you for success in the fastest-growing areas of healthcare.
During your campus visit, you’ll meet:
- Current NWHSU students
- Admission counselors
- Faculty members
Choose a program that best fits your desired career path:
- Medical Assisting: Develop the personal and technical skills to become a dedicated, knowledgeable, and ethical entry-level caregiver. Find your new Medical Assisting career—a field with tremendous career growth and opportunity.
- Medical Laboratory Science: Expand on your existing associate’s degree to continue your career as a Medical Laboratory Scientist. This field has no shortage of jobs, and we provide numerous opportunities for additional support including tutoring and open laboratory sessions.
- Medical Laboratory Technology: Learn to perform extensive laboratory procedures that aid in the prevention, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of disease. A flexible schedule helps working students start a new career or advance in this growing and exciting field.
- Radiation Therapy: As a radiation therapist, you’ll help assist in the treatment of patients with cancer. Our program teaches the latest in radiation therapy technology and processes to prepare you for your career in this growing, challenging, and rewarding field.
- Radiologic Technology: With the increasing medical needs of aging Americans, individuals who operate x-ray machines and produce diagnostic images are in strong demand. This program prepares you to learn the safe use of radiologic equipment.
Get an application fee waiver
Those who attend the information session and submit an application by November 1, 2019 will receive a $50 application fee waiver.
If you have any questions, contact:
Office of Admissions