Nutrition Services at the Bloomington Clinic
Learn how to build a foundation of healthy and sustainable habits you can carry throughout life to properly fuel your body and improve your health.
Get to know our Nutritionist.
Nutrition services offered through a non-diet, all foods fit lens.
There is so much nutrition misinformation out there, it can be challenging to sift through it all and find credible science-based information. Work with an expert to help guide you when looking to make steps in improving your diet.
- Weight loss (looking to improve body composition, no fad diets, small sustainable changes implement for long term lifestyle change)• Weight gain (looking to improve body composition, specifically gaining muscle)
- Weight maintenance/lifestyle improvement
- Sports performance nutrition (looking to improve their performance, fuel properly around exercise, all levels ex: running first 5K to a marathon, etc.)
- Navigating food allergies/intolerances (grocery shopping tips, ingredient swaps, etc.)
- Certain medical nutrition therapy treatments (nutrition education for diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, digestion/bowel movements, celiac disease)