Winter 2023 Scholarships – Massage Therapy
Scholarships are awarded at the annual symposium. To be eligible, you must be enrolled in the Massage Therapy Program (Winter 2023 trimester) and meet other requirements. Amounts and availability of scholarships may vary.
Awards amounts and eligibility requirements
Scholarships reward the dedication, academic achievement and leadership qualities of our students. Award amounts vary and eligibility requirements must be met.
General eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled in Winter 2023 as a continuing student T2-T4
- Academic status must be in good standing – many scholarships require a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Have filed a 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – if you want to be considered for need-based scholarships (currently, none of the Massage Therapy Symposium scholarships are need-based)
List of scholarships
The Winter Scholarships Application is now available
A completed application consists of the following:
1. A completed Winter Scholarships Application
2. Completion of three essay questions (approximately 300 words):
- Explain your personal vision and goals for your chosen profession.
- Discuss your vision of integrating your professional life into the greater community.
- Identify one or more of NWHSU’s vision, value and promises statements and provide examples of how you have modeled these in your life. (You can include examples from work, education, or family life).
The Winter Scholarship Application (essays included) deadline is February 26, 2023.
Award recipients are notified by email by March 1, 2023.
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.