Bachelor of Science in Human Biology (Undergraduate of Health Sciences)
Incoming Student Scholarships
Find Your Future With Funding from Our Undergraduate Health Science Scholarships for a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology degree.
NWHSU is committed to helping you make your education affordable. Over 35% of our students receive institutional scholarships. Those available include:
- Diversity Scholarship – students who have demonstrated service or leadership in diversity organizations or activities
- Military Scholarships – for military personnel, veterans, their spouses and children
The deadline for applications is July 31st, 2023.
Expecting to start before the scholarship deadline in July? You can still apply for these opportunities as a current student.
- General Scholarship Fund – for students enrolled in any fall program
- Dr. Link Larson Scholarship – for current and former veterans of the U.S. military enrolled in any fall program
- Martinez Family Scholarship – for students enrolled in any fall program
- WCA Diversity Scholarship – for female students enrolled in any fall program
- Whitney Family Endowed Scholarship – for students of underrepresented/marginalized groups—additional consideration to Native American/American Indian applicants, enrolled in any fall program
- General Scholarship Fund – for students enrolled in any winter program