Amy Mueller Anderson
- Northwestern Health Clinic Bloomington
- Foot massage
- Treating tension headaches
- Creating postural ease
I am a nationally certified massage therapist at the Northwestern Health Clinic Bloomington. I have practiced massage therapy since 2002 and am experienced in Swedish massage and myofascial release techniques.
I hold a certificate in pre- and post-natal massage, as well as hot stone massage. I have additional training in intraoral massage which uses techniques to treat the facial muscles in and around the mouth to alleviate symptoms of TMJ dysfunction, tension headaches and facial pain. I’ve also taught Swedish massage, body mechanics, spa and hydrotherapy, deep Swedish, onsite and pregnancy massage courses.
I work a great deal with clients’ posture to aid them in finding a natural ease of movement. I do so by using massage therapy to increase tissue pliability and alleviate tension brought about by habitual patterns and repetitive stress.
I believe in providing individualized, holistic care. My practice supports treating the whole being - not just the body – to help clients reach their health and wellness goals.
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, 2003
- Certificate in Massage Therapy, 2003
- Board Certified Structural Integrator, 2015
- CPR/AED certification, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts - University of WI - Madison, 2000