Request for Incomplete Grade

Page Menu

Download an Incomplete Grade Application

If there are extenuating circumstances that prevent you from completing a class, you may request a grade of Incomplete (I). Complete an Application for Incomplete Grade or you can pick up an application in your Dean’s office or the Office of the Registrar.

Be sure to become familiar with the Incomplete Policy by reviewing the appropriate section of the Student Handbook (pdf). 

Academic Calendar

Academic Calendar

Have a Question?

Our staff can help

Contact the Registrar
Contact Us

Back to Top