Who Can Use UHS Services

UHS provides services to the Northwestern campus community:

  • Students
  • Employees
  • Dependents of students or employees (spouses, same-sex domestic partners, and children)
  • Parents or siblings of students or employees

Due to compliance regulations, we cannot provide services to individuals who are enrolled in Medicare or Medical Assistance, or to students and employees whose health problem is related to a motor vehicle accident or work-related injury.

Back to Top