Application Process for International Students - College of Chiropractic
Step 1 – Complete the application
Complete the College of Chiropractic application by following the instructions on How to Apply.
Step 2 – Verify English competency
- English speaking countries: Submit an English Competency Form (PDF) OR submit your birth certificate.
- Non-English speaking countries and Quebec: Please complete a TOEFL® exam. TOEFL® results must be sent to Northwestern. Our code is B591.
- Paper exam score must be 540 or greater
- Computer-based exam score must be 207 or greater
- Internet exam score must be 76 or greater
We reserve the right to request proof of English proficiency of any applicant.
Step 3 – Proof of financial resources
- Provide evidence of financial resources to complete a minimum of at least one year of education. Official bank statement indicating sufficient funds is required. Proof of financial resources must be current within 9 months of your enrollment date.
- Submit International Certificate Of Finances 2018-19 (PDF)
Step 4 – International transcript evaluation
International transcripts need to be evaluated by World Education Services®. Official copies of the course-by-course evaluation must be forwarded directly to both Northwestern and the student. Please note: Canadian students may not be required to complete this step and are encouraged to reach out to admissions for details.
To obtain a WES application:
Submit an online WES application for FREE – save $30
Download a WES application form (pdf) – $30 processing fee
Request a form from the Office of Admissions – $30 processing fee
Northwestern reserves the right to request a transcript review by an evaluation service for any courses completed outside of the United States.