Massage Therapy Information Session
Thursday, August 8, 2019: 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. | Directions
Your future is in your hands
Take the first step toward a rewarding career in massage therapy. Our programs prepare graduates to enter a variety of professional environments from fitness centers and spas to more clinical healthcare settings such as hospitals and rehabilitation centers.
During the information session, you will:
- Broaden your knowledge about the science and practice of massage therapy
- Learn more about our hands-on curriculum and clinical internships
- Speak with our dean, faculty and admissions representative
- Get guidance on different career paths open to you, whether it’s working in a spa, resort or a franchise – or a hospital, hospice, chiropractic clinic or wellness center
- Enjoy a campus tour and appetizers
Choose a program that best fits your desired career path:
- A.A.S. in Massage Therapy – degree completion requires 11½ to 19½ months of coursework that provides additional communication and management skills for those who strive for workplace success and career advancement.
- Certificate in Therapeutic Massage – trains students for 11½ months to 15½ months who are interested in more clinical environments such as chiropractic offices and hospitals.
- Certificate in Relaxation Massage – a 7½-month to 11½-month program that prepares students to enter the profession in settings such as franchise massage and salon spas.
- Advanced specialty certificates – we also offer four specialty certificates that enable you to delve deep into an area of interest, helping you become a leader in your field. You can pursue a specialty certificate at the same time as the A.A.S. or certificate in relaxation massage or certificate in therapeutic massage.
We offer flexible scheduling options
Our class schedules are flexible to meet the needs of your busy life and work schedule, with full-time, part-time, day and evening options.
Get a scholarship and application fee waiver
Those who are accepted into the massage therapy program will receive a $500 scholarship for attending the info session. Please note: Attendees who have also attended a Discovery Day event will only receive one $500 scholarship.
If you have any questions, contact:
Office of Admissions
The Massage Therapy Program at Northwestern Health Sciences University is accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).