Chiropractic Alumni Association
Be an active part of the NWHSU community even after you graduate. The association is a fun, meaningful way to donate your time, energy, and financial support to ensure a vibrant NWHSU.
All alumni are members of the alumni association, however, as an active member you receive special discounts and benefits. Join your colleagues in supporting NWHSU – and the next generation of doctors of chiropractic.
The alumni association:
- Awards student scholarships
- Sponsors special events, seminars, speakers and networking events
- Supports campus improvements and purchases equipment for the Greenawalt Library, De Rusha Clinical Education Center, Alumni House, Wolfe-Harris Center for Excellence and IT services
- Honors alumni for outstanding commitment to the profession and the university
- Supports significant healthcare legislation