Chiropractic Alumni AssociationPage Menu
Join the Association
Be an active part of the Northwestern community even after you graduate. The association is a fun, meaningful way to donate your time, energy, and financial support to ensure a vibrant Northwestern.
All alumni are members of the alumni association, however, as an Active Member you receive special discounts and benefits. Join your colleagues in supporting Northwestern – and the next generation of doctors of chiropractic.
Active members receive:
- A discount on Chiropractic Homecoming registration
- A lower rate for the alumni association disability insurance plan (pdf)
Lifetime members additional benefits:
- Free Alumni Benefit - Family Protection Plan for lifetime membership
- Free Vinnie the Vertebrate costume rental
The alumni association:
- Awards student scholarships
- Sponsors special events, seminars, speakers and networking events - including the annual Chiropractic Homecoming
- Supports campus improvements and purchases equipment for the Greenawalt Library, De Rusha Clinical Education Center, Alumni House, Wolfe-Harris Center for Excellence and IT services.
- Honors alumni for outstanding commitment to the profession and the university
- Sponsors practice management roundtables for students
- Supports significant healthcare legislation
Uniting, serving and advancing chiropractic and Northwestern’s community of caring.