Dignity & Respect ChampionsPage Menu
The Dignity & Respect Champions program recognizes those students, faculty, staff and administrators who embody the mission and vision of diversity at Northwestern. Our champions are fully committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and justice throughout our University and the healthcare community. Champions promote a safe, inclusive and supportive environment of diversity at Northwestern, act as active community members in promoting social justice, and take a strong interest in making health care accessible for everyone.
One individual will be recognized as a Dignity & Respect Champion each trimester. Our champion will receive an award and their name will be posted in a Hall of Fame in the Commission for Diversity and Inclusion display case. They will also be featured in an article in Northwestern Today.
Meet our champions
- Elisa Buse, student, College of Chiropractic
- Beau Foshee, student, College of Chiropractic
- Michael Romanski, student, College of Chiropractic
- Kathy Allen, former associate dean of academic services, Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Program
- Narate (Judie) Keys, alum, Undergraduate Health Sciences Program
- Kimberly Christensen, alum, Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Program
- Deborah Hogenson, former director, Human Resources
Nominate your champion today!
One Dignity & Respect Champion will be named per term. Submit your nomination by the term deadline listed below.
NOTE: You may also nominate your champion as a National Dignity & Respect Champion.