Our Purpose and ResponsibilityPage Menu
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
The purpose of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion is to create a richer understanding of humanity, education, and health care.
Our responsibility to Northwestern is to ensure that we have an inclusive, diverse, and safe environment for all members of the University community and communities we serve.
To fulfill our purpose and responsibility:
- We treat everyone with genuine respect and dignity
- We foster cultural competency
- We challenge unconscious bias
- We cultivate local and global access to health care and education
- We champion equity in all that we do