Winter 2023 Scholarships – Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Winter Scholarships are awarded at the annual symposium. To be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time in the Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Programs (Winter trimester) and meet other requirements. Amounts and availability of scholarships may vary.
Scholarships reward the dedication, academic achievement and leadership qualities of our Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine students. Award amounts vary from $500 – $2,500 and eligibility requirements must be met.
General eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled in Winter 2023 as a continuing student T2-T9
- Academic status must be in good standing – many scholarships require a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Have filed a 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – if you want to be considered for need-based scholarships (not required for international students)
List of scholarships
Review the list of scholarships and anticipated award amounts
The Winter 2023 Scholarship Application is now available.
A completed application consists of the following:
1. A completed Winter 2023 Scholarships Application
2. Completion of three essay questions (approximately 300 words):
- Explain your personal vision and goals for your chosen profession
- Discuss your vision of integrating your professional like into the greater community.
- Identify one or more of HWHSU’s vision, value and promises statements and provide examples of how you have modeled these in your life. (You can include examples from work, education, or family life).
3. Essay for the Standard Process® Scholarship – if you choose to apply for this $2,500 scholarship:
- Standard Process believes that whole food nutrition is essential for maintaining health. We also believe that healthcare providers offer the best direction to guide patients in their nutritional needs. As you will soon be in practice, how will you plan to implement nutrition into your practice to change your patients’ lives?
The Winter 2023 Scholarships Application (essays included) deadline is March 26, 2023.
Award recipients will be notified by email by March 29, 2023.
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.