Massage Therapy Info SessionPage Menu
Jennifer Cardinal, Massage Therapy student, discusses her background and why she chose NWHSU's Massage Therapy program.
Massage Therapy Information Session
Tuesday, December 5, 2017: 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. | Directions
Your future is in your hands
Take the first step toward a rewarding career in massage therapy. Our programs prepare graduates to enter a variety of professional environments from fitness centers and spas to more clinical healthcare settings such as hospitals and rehabilitation centers. Students can choose a program that best fits their career path.
- Certificate in Relaxation Massage - a 7½-month to 11½-month program that prepares students to enter the profession in settings such as franchise massage and salon spas.
- Certificate in Therapeutic Massage - trains students for 11½ months to 15½ months who are interested in more clinical environments such as chiropractic offices and hospitals.
- A.A.S in Massage Therapy - degree completion requires 11½ to 19½ months of coursework that provides additional communication and management skills for those who strive for workplace success and career advancement.
We offer flexible scheduling options
Our class schedules are flexible to meet the needs of your busy life and work schedule, with full-time, part-time, day and evening options.
During your campus visit, you will:
- Broaden your knowledge about the science and practice of massage therapy
- Learn more about our hands-on curriculum and clinical internships
- Speak with our dean, faculty and admissions representative
- Enjoy a campus tour and appetizers
If you have any questions, contact:
Office of Admissions
The Massage Therapy Program at Northwestern Health Sciences University is accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).