Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Info Session
(Student Krishna Thenappan discusses the Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health program at Northwestern and life in the Twin Cities.)
Post-Bac Pre-Health Info Session
Thursday, August 8, 2019 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. | Directions
Learn why we are proud to offer this unique Post-Bac Pre-Health Program to students.
Our program offers:
- Accelerated foundational sciences courses
- Custom course plans to meet a student’s personal goals
- Classes taught by experienced professors with advanced degrees
- Individual attention for our students in small class sizes
- A rigorous curriculum that prepares students well for entrance exams like the MCAT
Who is the ideal student for our Post-Bac Pre-Health Program?
Students who hold a bachelor’s degree and:
- Have not completed their pre-professional prerequisites,
- Want to enhance their academic record or improve their GPA, or
- Plan to complete their post-bac pre-health/pre-med coursework
During your campus visit, you’ll meet:
- Current Northwestern students
- Admission counselors
- Faculty members
Appetizers will be provided. We look forward to seeing you!
Get an application fee waiver
Those who are accepted into the program will receive a $50 application fee waiver if we receive the application by June 7.
If you have any questions, contact:
Office of Admissions