Student American Chiropractic Association (SACA)
Be part of the effort to promote the highest standards of in the chiropractic profession and support inititatives of the American Chiropractic Association (ACA).
The mission of the Student American Chiropractic Association is to support initiatives of the ACA, to promote chiropractic, and to inform and involve students regarding issues in the chiropractic profession.
SACA deals with political, legislative, and public relations issues of importance to the chiropractic profession at the national level. Through SACA, students are provided with opportunities to improve their leadership skills and are prepared for successful careers and a lifetime of informed decision making.
Check us out on Facebook.
- Eligibility for scholarships
- Access to competitive health insurance
- Discounted educational programs and webinars
- Access to ACA publications that keep you current with the chiropractic profession
- Ability to participate in the annual National Chiropractic Legislative Conference
- Discounts on top quality services and products
- See full membership benefit list
Apply for membership
As a chiropractic student your membership fee is automatically covered by Northwestern Health Sciences University.
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Chiropractic Summit
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
Student leaders: Hannah Goltz, Kahlil Permenter, Nicholas Rusch-Maier, Alecia Marfio, Kao Hlee Xiong
Faculty advisor: Dr. Michele Maiers