Fall Vendor Day
Date, time, location
Thursday, Nov. 7, 2013
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Northwestern Health Sciences University - foyer
A showcase of products and services
At Northwestern's Fall Vendor Day, businesses and organizations display their products and services to our more than 800 alumni, new graduates and students from the College of Chiropractic, College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and School of Massage Therapy.
Spring Career Fair
This event includes our Fall Career Fair which provides employment, networking and consulting opportunities for our students and alumni - creating a complete career experience.
Students and practitioners:
- Browse through products and services that will benefit your practice
- Meet representatives from local, regional and national businesses and organizations
- Learn more about the companies you may work with in the future
- Earn chances to win great door prizes from our vendors
Businesses and organizations:
- Showcase your products and services to students and practitioners
- $40 registration fee for each space - includes a covered 6-foot table, 2 chairs and 2 box lunches
- Electricity and Wi-Fi are provided
- Choose to donate a door prize to further showcase your product
Northwestern Health Sciences University reserves the right, with or without cause, to cancel spaces at any time before the event. Northwestern reserves the right to restrict an employer which, in the judgment of the University, is detrimental or detracts from the general order of the exhibits.